Men's Fitness is for men who want to get more out of their lives and celebrates an upbeat, optimistic, pro-active lifestyle. It recognises that every man carries the key to living more successfully, enjoyably and completely. Men's Fitness recognises that mental and emotional fitness is vital to balanced living and aims to offer active and aspirational men - entertainment, information and inspiration.
Men's Fitness has been one of the greatest success stories in the men's magazine market over the last 5 years and competes on the newsstand with the premium male consumer titles. Men's Fitness delivers an edgy, witty editorial stance on health and fitness that perfectly encapsulates the attitude of older, open-minded, health aware, affluent male consumers. The demographic offers the greatest growth potential for the men's magazine market and the male consumer lifestyle sector in general.
www.mensfitness.co.uk is a must view website for men who want to get more out of their lives. It celebrates an upbeat, optimistic, pro-active lifestyle and recognises that every man wants to live with more success, more enjoyment and a more complete life.
Unique users and impressions have grown month by month and integrations such as Fit Brit have ensured that interaction with the website is at a premium. Our weekly newsletter ensures users are kept up-to-date with the latest workouts and training methods. Mensfitness.co.uk is the destination site for active and aspirational men to gain entertainment, information and not least inspiration.
ABC: 45,799 (Jul-Dec '14)
- Affluent, energetic 30-somethings who want to keep the body they had in their 20s without giving up any of the benefits that come with age and wealth
- They see health and fitness as part of a successful lifestyle
- Whatever their chosen activity, they want the best kit and the best advice from a trusted source
- Discerning males with a keen interest in quality fashion, grooming and technology
The Magazine Reader
- Average 32 yrs*
- 29% AB readership*
- 63% ABC1 male*
- 78% of readers believe it's worth paying more for quality goods**
- 58% of readers have made a purchase as a result of advertising in Men's Fitness**
*Source: NRS Jan-Dec 09 **Source: Reader Survey 09
The Website User
- 84% of readers are male
- Average of 32
- 79% of have made purchase over the internet
- 72% wear a different aftershave/fragrance for different occasions or different times of the day
- Over 70% said that they read Men's Fitness to look and feel good
|Page size||1 insertion||3 insertions||6 insertions||12 insertions|
|Size||Type (mm)||Trim (mm)||Bleed (mm)|
|DPS||Please supply two pages to the "Full Page" specs|
|Page||269 x 182||297 x 210||303 x 216|
|1/2 PG Vertical||269 x 90||297 x 105||303 x 108|
|1/2 PG Horizontal||133 x 182||148 x 210||151 x 216|
|1/4 PG Vertical||269 x 45||-||-|
|1/4 Page||132 x 88||-||-|
|1/8 Page||88 x 62||-||-|
Hi-res composite PDF 350 dpi Format colour mode CMYK PDF settings Pass4Press or PDF x 1a. All copy to be provided as PDF via ISDN or CD. We can also accept JPEG, TIF or Photoshop EPS.
Alternatively, if you would like us to set the ad for you, please call our production department on 020 7907 6058.
(728 x 90)
|£20 per '000|
(120 x 600)
|£20 per '000|
(160 x 600)
|£22 per '000|
(300 x 250)
|£25 per '000|
(300 x 500)
|£30 per '000|
|Overlay||£28 per '000|
|Email Newsletter Sponsorship
Cost per Newsletter
|Email List Rental||£200 per '000|
*Bespoke creative executions, price on request: large ad formats, integrated site skins, advertorials, dedicated content channels
Click here for online ad specs and guidelines