Car Throttle was started in 2009 to fill the gap in the market for an online platform that catered for young, millennial car enthusiasts. Dubbed ‘Buzzfeed for cars’, the site quickly evolved into a vibrant community serving millions of users – called CTzens – who follow the brand on its apps and major social media platforms.
Car Throttle creates and distributes engaging car content and works closely with advertisers looking to reach a valuable audience. Investors include the minds behind AOL, Facebook, Skype and MailOnline.
Car Throttle by the numbers:
- 15m cross platform followers
- 2.5bn total video views
- 200 million car enthusiasts reached every month
- 500 million video views per month
- 74% of our traffic is social
- 70% of our users are mobile
You can take a look at Car Throttle on the following platforms: