Described by Wired magazine as “possibly the most entertaining publication on the planet,” Fortean Times has been the world’s leading authority on strange phenomena for over 40 years.
Much imitated but never equalled, FT reports on everything from cryptozoology and conspiracies to paranormal research and historical mysteries, delivering the news you won’t find anywhere else.
If you’re looking for wide-ranging, well-informed and often funny commentary on the world of the weird and stories from beyond the mainstream media, Fortean Times is your essential guide to a mad planet.
- Regarded as the global authority on strange phenomena.
- Launched as an occasional fanzine in 1973, now published 13 times a year.
- Has been covering worldwide weirdness for more than 40 years.
- Wide-ranging, balanced and often very funny.
- Publishes material by respected experts in their fields as well as readers’ own contributions.
- A genuine cult classic that has been described as a “national treasure”, famous for its unique and quirky take on the world.
- The first port of call for the rest of the media when it comes to subjects like UFOs, ghosts or conspiracy theories.
- Covers strange phenomena across popular culture, from films and books to games and music.
- Famous fans include: Guillermo del Toro, Neil Gaiman, William Gibson, Paul Giamatti, Rat Scabies, Karl Pilkington and Uri Geller.