About this job
Expert Reviews.are hiring for an Editorial Intern on a contractual basis
- Paid internship contract
- The office is currently closed, and the successful applicant will be working from home initially
- Full-Time, Monday to Friday
Expert Reviews helps consumers buy with confidence. We bring together experts in every field to provide our readers with in-depth, authoritative buying advice, on everything from lawnmowers and TVs to broadband and phone contracts.
Our experts write independent reviews in plain English. 90% of Expert Reviews readers pass on buying advice to others, and 73% have bought a product after reading Expert Reviews
What will you be doing?
You’ll be joining the editorial team on a paid internship to support the activities of the journalists working on the team.
There will be opportunities for you to create content for the site, helping you develop a portfolio of work if you’re considering journalism as a career.
During this internship, you’ll gain valuable experience and an opportunity to develop your portfolio.
Are you an enthusiastic journalism graduate, looking for a paid internship to work alongside award-winning journalists on an exciting brand?
- You have writing skills/degree or an interest in journalism.
- You can provide examples of previous written work.
- You learn quickly about new topics and ideas.
- You are passionate about or have an interest in technology, consumer products or deals.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this editorial internship, we’d very much like to hear from you!