About this job
Are you about to deliver excellent customer service? Are you confident on the phone and a natural problem solver?
We are hiring for some with experience in a customer service role or similar. This Operations Executive vacancy is a permanent job. This role will be working with our brand BuyaCar.
- Full-time, permanent position. Hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 – 18:00 with some saturdays, on a rota basis.
- Candidates must be London based, or within a commutable distance.
- Currently fully remote, in future will be a mix of home and office working.
BuyaCar.co.uk is a different type of car retailer. We offer the most hassle-free car buying process, which takes place online. We’re growing at a record rate, so you can expect the work to be fast-paced and demanding, providing you with plenty of opportunities to excel and progress your career
What will you be doing?
Our Operations Executives are the masterminds behind the big day for our customers: when we deliver their new car. Dealing with suppliers, delivery drivers and – most importantly – car buyers, they ensure that everything’s in place for a smooth, on-time handover. That’s just the start for our service champions, who follow up to ensure that customers remain delighted.
We’re looking for someone whose passion for excellent service shines through, and who can juggle the logistics of several orders at the same time. That’s more important than experience in the automotive industry, although you will be talking about cars all day, so an interest in the area is a bonus.
Our training programme will provide you with the specialist skills needed and you’ll receive continuous support from our experts who have years of experience in the industry.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring that customers receive an outstanding experience from BuyaCar.co.uk
- Handling after-sales support.
- Managing the logistics of car deliveries by liaising with suppliers and handling payment.
- Checking and processing finance documents.
- Keeping customers informed of the progress of their orders.
- Building on BuyaCar’s excellent reputation by communicating effectively with customers and delivering practical solutions to any queries.
- You will have great experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- You will love speaking to customers and can remain cool, even when faced with the trickiest situations.
- You have a confident, natural telephone manner.
- You may have some knowledge of cars and finance but it’s not as essential as a willingness to learn, positive outlook and can-do attitude.
At Autovia, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Autovia does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this operations job, we’d very much like to hear from you!