About this job
Dennis is one of the most dynamic media organisations, operating in the UK and US markets. Its portfolio of over 30 brands, operates in four areas of excellence: Current Affairs, Technology, Automotive and Lifestyle, reaching over 50 million unique users and selling over 2.5million magazines every month.
Dennis has transformed its approach from its traditional print publishing roots to a multi-platform publishing and ecommerce business spanning both the UK and US.
We are now looking for a Programmatic Media Buyer to become part of our programmatic and commercial data team
What will you be doing?
Reporting into Global Head of Programmatic & Commercial Data
You will be joining the programmatic and commercial data team. This role will be instrumental to a new and developing part of the business working on leveraging and scaling out our first party data offering. The role will be focused initially around the development and productisation of our Account based marketing product. Working primarily with the B2B sales team, commercial data teams and external partners, the successful candidate will be responsible for campaign management, data strategy and programmatic buying of our ABM campaigns.
- Set up, manage, optimise and report on programmatic audience extension campaigns and account based marketing campaigns utilising our 1st party data sets across display, video & social platforms.
- Liaise with clients on campaign management. Create weekly reports and feedback to clients and key stakeholders on campaign results.
- Build and develop best practice around campaign set up and management, optimisations and reporting.
- Explore additional targeting options and find new brand safe inventory sources to run campaigns on.
- Ensure campaigns are optimised to ensure best performance across all KPIs
- Track profit across campaigns, look to reduce costs whilst maintaining quiality.
- Feed into wider data and audience strategy across the business. Work closely with our commercial data analyst to develop our 1st party data offering.
- Explore additional data integrations around the business to amplify and augment our existing 1st party data sets. Work with product teams to ensure data collection is optimum and robust.
- Develop technical solutions to internal problems.
- Build relationships with data partners and DSPs. If needed, work with the global head of programmatic to lead RFPs for new DSPs and buying platforms.
- Ensure that product is safeguarded and has longevity in a cookieless future.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, with the drive to solve problems. You will have willingness to ‘own’ and be the knowledge leader of a certain product, and be data driven with:
- Campaign management and Programmatic buying across a DSP.
- Knowledge of DV360 specifically is a bonus.
- Attention to detail, proactiveness and a drive to solve problems
- Strong industry knowledge and awareness of industry trends.
- Experience with working with data platform and creating and activating audience segments within a DMP
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this permanent Programmatic Buyer job, we’d very much like to hear from you!