About this job
We are hiring for an entry-level Sale Coordinator as a full-time permanent opportunity to work at Dennis.
- Permanent Sales Coordinator job at Dennis
- Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 09:30 – 17:30.
- This role will be focussing on the Technology titles we publish.
Dennis is an international, award-winning media company. We publish multi-platform titles across Current Affairs, Lifestyle, and Technology. With a group turnover of over £130m, our portfolio of 30+ brands reaches over 50 million unique users and sells over 2.5million magazines every month.
Dennis has transformed its approach from its traditional print publishing roots to a multi-platform publishing and ecommerce business spanning both the UK and US, and hosts titles such as The Week, Autoexpress and Kiplinger.
Our B2B division comprises IT Pro, Cloud Pro and Channel Pro
What will you be doing?
As Sales Coordinator you will support senior sales staff on our largest key agencies and clients.
Working within the IT Pro sales team, you will operate across a multitude of revenue streams. You will have the full spectrum of solutions to offer clients, including high-growth revenue streams such as lead generation, webinars, content partnerships, display, ABM and programmatic opportunities.
- You will be representing the business externally within our key agencies. Supporting the senior members of the team on responding to briefs that meet the clients brief, objectives and budget.
- Liaising internally and externally to solve problems, provide solutions and ensure we meet the client's deadline.
- Ensuring that Salesforce is kept up to date with sales opportunities, support cases, detail on campaigns and sales activities
You don't need previous sales or commercial experience, however it would be advantageous.
- You will be self motivated to achieve and exceed targets both personal and team
- Commercial awareness to understand the importance of activity levels and the resulting impact on sales pipeline
- Identify and have opinions on market challenges and opportunities for the agency team and communicate effectively to team and management
- Have an always-on approach to looking out for new revenue streams and new opportunities within and outside of the agency and client patch
- Good organisational and time management skills as you manage internal and external expectations
- Excellent communication skills as you build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective working with multiple departments (sales, campaign & project management, advertising and direct marketing operations)
- It is not necessary to have previous experience within Technology or the Advertising industry but it is advantageous
- Must have a passion for knowledge and the opportunity to learn and grow
Please attach a cover letter with your application, letting us know why you want this job specifically.
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this operations job, we’d very much like to hear from you!