About this job
We are looking for our next Senior Digital Performance Manager to deliver first-class, customer-centric digital performance and marketing services to our key brands.
We have launched a digital growth programme to pursue a diversified revenue portfolio with a significant focus on increasing and enriching first-party data sets and utilising new and existing digital products and services to generate recurring reader revenues (subscription revenue).
This role is central to delivering against new and evolving targets around optimal customer acquisition, engagement, and conversion, using a fully integrated and data-informed approach and is positioned within our Global Digital Performance team. Our mission is to devise and implement transformative digital strategies that harness top-of-funnel demand across our global portfolio of titles.
Working across brands including The Week US, Kiplinger, The Week UK, Moneyweek
What will you be doing?
Reporting directly to the Digital Performance Director, this position is charged with the custodianship and day-to-day management of our Digital Demand Marketing (DDM) strategy and team. The successful individual will demonstrate a very rounded skill set and will both lead and inspire and roll up their sleeves to get things done. They will thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial culture where dynamism and an approach that drives continuous improvement are essential.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Utilising our digital products, marketing technology (Martech), and data to generate and convert top of funnel demand;
- Leading the charge on customer data acquisition, converting anonymous browsers into known prospects, predominantly via reader registration models, newsletter sign-up approaches, engagement strategies, and broader means of consumer lead generation;
- Working collaboratively with our Audience Strategy & Martech team representatives, segmenting our audiences to deliver relevant, targeted experiences to our customer cohorts across our media sites and properties;
- Identify new marketing channels and improve existing ones to promote our award-winning content to capture prospect interest and nurture new-found relationships;
- Define and evolve our lead and lag success metrics that align with our primary business objectives.
We're looking for someone with experience in running digital subscription marketing strategies and activities in pursuit of new customer acquisition and we will show preference towards candidates from a media & publishing background. Beyond this, we are looking for our next team member who has a:
- Proven direct marketing experience, with a focus on digital performance marketing channels;
- Track record of devising and implementing content marketing strategies aligned to key objectives;
- Strong technical knowledge of all digital media and technology;
- Proven experience in managing biddable, addressable media and digital teams, as well as agencies and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment;
- Experience working across international markets and developing relationships with partners;
- Intuitive understanding of customer journeys and relationships and audiences from a customer-first perspective with practical knowledge of building audience segmentation models;
- Highly numerate and capable of investing marketing budget efficiently to build annual recurring revenues in line with the overall company strategy;
- Demonstrable qualities in team management, cultural development, and challenge.
We’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary.
What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!