About this job
Dennis is one of the most dynamic Global media organizations, operating in the UK and US markets. Its portfolio of over 30 brands, operates in four areas of excellence: Current Affairs, Technology, Automotive, and Lifestyle, reaching over 50 million unique users and selling over 2.5million magazines every month.
Dennis has transformed its approach from its traditional print publishing roots to a multi-platform publishing and e-commerce business spanning both the UK and US, and hosts titles such as The Week, Autoexpress, and Kiplinger.
We now have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Resourcer to join our People & Talent Team
What will you be doing?
As our Talent Acquisition Resourcer you will have the opportunity to help deliver an integrated best in class talent acquisition function to support our future business and talent needs.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Lead you’ll be a creative and ideas led-recruiter, specialising in recruiting a range of media roles, which may include advertising sales, digital /technology and marketing job disciplines. As an experienced in-house recruiter, you’ll understand the importance of managing expectations and prioritising your workload, whilst providing expertise and market knowledge when assessing team structures and hiring requirements.
You will bring your experience of developing and executing talent acquisition strategy to sourcing and hiring decisions using a range of techniques from traditional to non-traditional methods. You’ll work in partnership with our Group Talent Communication Manager to drive our social media strategy, and to create and build talent communities to ensure our brand reputation gets us the best quality applications.
Externally, you’ll cultivate strong, positive relationships with top talent by proactively identifying and engaging with candidates and industry groups. Internally, you’ll work with the business as a trusted partner, where you will consult with key stakeholders to understand and map their talent needs, champion internal talent mobility and succession and together with the wider People team you will help build a holistic talent/workforce plan that enables Dennis to have the best Talent in place for the right time…
To meet future talent needs we need to constantly evolve and innovate, and you’ll have the opportunity be involved in delivering key talent acquisition projects, whether that be employer branding attraction initiatives, interview skills training, candidate profiling & market mapping, managing the candidate experience, input into our grads/apprenticeship scheme or advancement of our current recruitment tools.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition within an agency or an internal capacity (or from an outsourced agency working in-house), recruiting for a wide range of media roles, including advertising sales, technology/ digital and marketing job disciplines
- Examples of when you have used your professional network and market intelligence to tap into and secure top talent
- Demonstrated success in social media such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Twitter to drive company branding and develop tech/digital candidate pipelines
- Sound knowledge of recruitment practices and targeting interviewing techniques
- Solid written communication and rapport building ability
- High levels of motivation with superior interpersonal and engagement skills
- Ability to produce and analyse Talent Acquisition reports and statistics – including the provision of key insights and recommendations
- Results oriented, Self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable to constant change
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this job, we’d very much like to hear from you!