Digital Project Manager
From managing and measuring digital campaigns through to developing software solutions and innovative apps, our multi award-winning digital team keep Dennis at the leading edge of a rapidly evolving media landscape.
We don’t have any vacancies at the moment, but this post can give you an idea of what it’s like to work in the Software team here at Dennis. Please apply below, and we’ll add you to our talent community. Next time a role becomes available, we’ll be in touch.
Digital Project Management at Dennis
This is a very hands-on role, acting as the main point of contact for various stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle and being responsible for the delivery of digital projects across Dennis Digital’s online portfolio.
You will plan, document, budget, communicate, troubleshoot and manage at all levels during every stage, reporting internally and externally, ensuring a structured, coordinated approach and timely delivery.
Working closely with the Product, Development, Audience Development, Data and other digital teams, you will ensure projects have clear objectives, defined processes, success metrics, defined roles and responsibilities, and more. (Projects may include new website builds, re-launches, re-designs, migrations and integrations, but will also include managing other small projects to help achieve the strategic objectives of the department.)
What we look for
- Self-starter with a positive, ʻcan-doʼ attitude, proactively contributing to the company’s goals.
- Ability to have a positive impact on people, relationships, processes and products while driving business performance.
- You will be a natural problem solver, showing clear analytical thinking. You will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You will be supremely organised and able to work across multiple projects at once You will be constantly looking for ways to evolve processes by analysing problems at their root causes.
- You will work quickly and accurately in an environment of changing priorities.
- Project Management experience within an agile environment
Your ability as a Project Manager will be assessed on your skills in leadership, professionalism, management of change, communication skills, creativity, resourcefulness, knowledge of the digital business, technology, and delivering your projects on time and budget.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day – we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!