Buyacar.co.uk is transforming the way people buy cars, allowing customers to browse thousands of cars online without the need to visit or even speak to a car dealer. We make it simple to purchase directly through our sales team, and deliver the car direct to the customer’s door. This unique offering and our “customer-first” approach has earned us an “excellent” rating on TrustPilot.
We have seen rapid growth in recent years and we’re expanding our sales team to meet this demand. We’re looking for enthusiastic sales executives who understand the importance of good customer service and want to go above and beyond to make our customers happy. This role is focused on converting leads into sales – there will be no cold-calling, and you’ll be talking to customers that are genuinely interested in buying a car.
Our sales team have an energetic culture, driven by achieving results in a fast-paced environment. We run an uncapped commission scheme, meaning your opportunity to earn more is directly linked to your performance. To help you maximise your potential, we provide an induction programme for all new-starters, and you’ll receive regular on-the-job training and call coaching.
If this sounds like the role for you, please read on for our requirements:
What will you be doing?
- Contacting customers who have filled or part filled in a finance application or saved a car on our website
- Progressing the sale by helping the customer choose the right car for them and put in place any necessary finance and warranties
- Dealing with any incoming calls relating to sales that are in progress
- Helping the customer understand the whole Buyacar process and making sure that they have got a very accurate picture of our service and how we deliver the car to them
- You will work in small ‘pod’ teams with other like minded sales people and work together to ensure that there is full cover during the day, early evenings and weekends so that customers can always contact someone within your pod
Please contact us if you can demonstrate:
- A proven sales track record - ideally in a telesales environment
- The ability to quickly build great customer rapport
- You are motivated to achieve any set KPIs and exceed your monthly targets
- That you are good at thinking on your feet and problem solving when needed
- You thrive in a busy fast paced environment
- An interest or knowledge of the automotive or financial industry (helpful but not essential)
- Familiarity with using a CRM - we use Salesforce (helpful but not essential)
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working within an award-winning brand. Recent Buyacar awards include Website of the Year, Intermediary of the Year and Digital Product of the Year.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.