The role of Email Marketing Executive sits within the CRM & Loyalty team, a central function in the Direct Marketing department for subscriptions.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Automation Executive, you will work with them to improve the effectiveness of our email marketing, and improve our use of email marketing technologies such as Selligent Marketing Cloud.
We are looking for someone who has some experience with Email Marketing. Weather this is a personal project, or professional experience. If you feel like you meet the below criteria, please get in touch!
- Able to segment data, to target campaigns
- Awareness of GDPR
- Basic HTML knowledge (not hands-on coding, but confidence to look at code and correct basic mistakes)
- To support the Direct Marketing team to implement effective email campaigns for data collection and acquiring, nurturing, retaining and renewing subscribers
- Support the team to help enhance overall CRM capability. Report on campaigns to identify opportunities to improve engagement and deliverability as well as targeting and efficiency using automated user journeys
- To be aware of email best practice and actively share and make recommendations to the team
- Support Email Service Provider (ESP) stakeholders relationship both internal and external and help in platform development work
- Produce regular reports on email performance and revenue attribution to share with the department
- Adopt a customer first approach, to protect their data, and to support in implementing changes which improve their experience
- Work in collaboration with the Data team to develop relevant data segments, based on attributes, interests and demographic
- Contribute to department testing roadmap and support with implementation so that we are continuously learning and improving our email communications
- To learn and share opportunities from new functionality in our Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Be knowledgeable in our Email Service Provider (ESP) and email communication, and in new cutting edge approaches such as dynamic content and personalisation
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
- Our Commitment. We’re all very proud to work closely with The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We reward hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And our Employee of the Year wins a holiday-of-a-lifetime courtesy of us! And there’s more…
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy Dennis life.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!