Contentment, the award winning app platform, today announces the availability of Channels, a new mobile-first solution for content marketing, business intelligence, and brand publishing.
Dennis Publishing has appointed Joe Barnes as Editor of the Men’s Fitness brand. He will take up the post on 13th July 2015, moving from Bauer Media’s FHM.
- A brand new event from the Dennis Publishing Business Media Team –
- Aimed at senior IT and Business decision makers -
-License secures Dennis Publishing as a leading global fitness publisher-
Dennis Publishing is pleased to announce the launch of Health & Fitness magazine in Turkey, planned for September 2015.
-Dennis continues digital investment with new sales structure-
-Gary Rayneau to take over Deputy MD of Advertising role-
-Elaine Dela Cruz promoted to Head of Digital Advertising -
We are delighted to announce that Warrantywise will be the first ever headline partner for the Auto Express New Car Awards, making this the biggest and best year for the awards yet.
- New study shows daily connections with magazine media have doubled in the last year, driven by mobile access –
- Citroen takes the top spot with the C4 Cactus at Carbuyer Best Cars Awards -
- Third international licence for the award winning magazine -
- Media first: Interactive player allows viewers to create personalised video of the ŠKODA Fabia -
- Bespoke video player developed in-house by Dennis Digital –
© Copyright Dennis Publishing Limited licensed by Felden.
OTHER DENNIS WEBSITES: