At the start of your subscription
Print subscriptions start with the next available issue which may take up to 6 weeks to arrive (2 weeks for weekly magazines). Digital subscriptions begin with the most recent issue.
If the subscription that you purchased includes a free gift, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. Gifts are sent out separately to your subscription copy of the magazine.
If you bought a gift subscription, any free gifts will be delivered to the purchaser. We reserve the right to substitute the gift advertised for one of equal or greater value if circumstances require. In some cases, if a subscription offer includes a gift with a limited number available, no further gifts will be offered to those subscriptions received after the limit has been exceeded. Please check the terms and conditions of the specific offer at the time of ordering. However all other discounts on the subscription price remain applicable.
Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw a promotion at any time.
Direct Debit trial offers
Direct Debit offers are often preceded by with a short term trial period e.g. 3 issues for £1. We reserve the right to limit the number of trial subscriptions taken up consecutively if subscriptions are cancelled during the trial.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Dennis Publishing will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Dennis Publishing to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Dennis Publishing Ltd or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Dennis Publishing Ltd asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Digital and print subscription ‘bundles’
For some magazines, it is possible to purchase combined print and digital subscriptions at a discount on the cost of purchasing individual subscriptions. Without exception this discount is always applied to the digital element; the value of the print subscription is unchanged.
Print and digital subscription ‘bundles’ are only valid for the duration of your print subscription. It is not possible to cancel or suspend a print subscription and still retain the discount on the digital subscription. If you wish to cancel either the print or digital element of your subscription, please contact our customer service team on 0844 844 0053.
Access to digital editions after cancellation
Once your subscription has expired, you will have a limited period of time in which to download the digital editions you have paid for. This period is one week after the last cover dated issue of your subscription for weekly magazines and 4 weeks for monthly titles. After this time, you will no longer be able to download anything new to your device. All existing downloaded issues will be unaffected.
If you have any queries, please contact our customer service team on +44 1795 592 910.
Money Back Guarantee
Your subscription is protected by our FULL Money-Back Guarantee. If, for any reason you’re not satisfied you can write to cancel at any time and receive a refund of the cost of all unmailed issues. There are some exceptions to this, which will be advised to you on the letter you received to acknowledge your subscription order.
Subsinfo.co.uk is a dedicated subscriptions website, developed to allow you to stay in control of your subscription. This site can only be accessed using your Subsinfo password. You can
- Gain 24 hour access to your subscription records
- Amend your address details and data protection preferences
- Search answers to frequently asked questions
- Renew your subscription
NB Please make sure you enter your Subsinfo password as show overleaf as it is case sensitive. Subsinfo.co.uk updates every night. Please allow 48 hours for any changes to appear.
If you are entitled to digital access as part of your subscription, you will need to login with your Subsinfo password and/or email address.
To locate your Subsinfo password please try one of the following options:
- Subsinfo passwords are provided on subscription confirmation emails
- Dennis Publishing quote Subsinfo passwords on correspondence about subscriptions
- It’s also included above the address on the plastic wrapper of any print subscription copies
- If you cannot find your password please call 0844 844 0053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our full Privacy Notice please go to www.dennis.co.uk/privacy
To amend your Data Preferences please:
- Log on to subsinfo.co.uk, using your subsinfo password given overleaf and click on ‘Manage Subscription’
- Telephone 0844 844 0053 or +44 (0)1795 592 910 for overseas subscribers
- Email email@example.com
- Write to The Data Controller, Dennis Publishing UK Ltd, 30 Cleveland Street, London W1T 4JD